ELECTRICITY SERVICE COMMISSION UTTAR PRADESH POWER CORPORATION LTD. SLDC COMPLEX (NEAR MANTRI AWAS)
VIBHUTI KHAND PHASE-II, GOMTI NAGAR
(ADVT. NO. 01/VSA/2021/JE/CIVIL)
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals possessing the essential eligibility Qualification given below for direct recruitment to the following post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil against category-wise vacancies under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) and its DISCOMS, TRANSCO as detailed below.
|Notification||UPPCL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Junior Engineer (JE) Posts @upenergy.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 23, 2021|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder|
|Dates||Number of Posts|
|Start Date of Online Application||03rd February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd February 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment Online||23rd February 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment Offline||25th February 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2021|
|Exam Date||Fourth Week of March 2021|
DETAIL OF POST
|POST CODE||POST NAME||Cadre||Technical Qualification(branch strictly as mentioned below)|
|26||Junior Engineering (Trainee) Civil||Civil||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
DETAIL OF VACANCIES
PAY SCALE – Pay matrix Level-7, ₹ 44900/-
(A) Candidate must produce a certificate from the head of the institution from which he passed out or from a gazzated officer a Uttar Pradesh that he can read and write Hindi in the Devnagri Script, provided that such certificate will not be necessary in the case of a candidate who passed the High School or an equivalent exam with Hindi or who has obtained a degree, diploma or certificate of any Hindi examination from an Institution recognized by State Government
(B) A Candidate must have passed :-
Three years diploma examination in Civil Engineering by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad of Uttar Pradesh – or a Diploma recognized by the state government.*
*NOTE- Diploma received through Distance Learning Education will not be eligible.
- (A) Age : Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 40 years as on 01.01.2021.
(B) Relaxation in upper age limit:
- Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961- Actual period, subject to maximum 24 months.
- “SC, ST & OBC (NCL)’ of Uttar Pradesh domicile- 5 years.
- Ex-Servicemen who had served a minimum of 5 years in Armed Forces of India-(Completed service years+ Three years)- Maximum 15 years.
- However, maximum age of a candidate availing all relaxations shall not exceed 55 years.
- Reservation will be provided as per applicable Reservation rules to “SC, OBC (non creamy layer) and EWS” candidates who are original inhabitants of Uttar Pradesh. (Domicile of Uttar Pradesh Only).
- *SC, ST, OBC, EWS Category” of other states & OBC (coming under ’creamy layer’ of U.P.) may apply as Un-Reserved Category candidate.
- Horizontal Reservation of 5% of total vacancy for “Ex-Servicemen (EXSM)“ will be provided as per existing UPPCL order.
Note- As per calculation based on G.O., there are no vacancies available for “Physically- Handicapped (PH) and Dependent of Freedom Fighter (DFF) candidates under Horizontal Reservation.
Application Fee cum processing charges (NON – REFUNDABLE):-
|1.||SC/ST (Domicile of U.P) Category||Rs 700/-|
|2||Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC||Rs 1000/-|
|3||Candidates other than the state of U.P (Any Category)||Rs 1000/-|
HOW TO APPLY
Application form, Payment mode selection and other general details are available at UPPCL official website www.uppcl.org Candidates are advised to Login the website and select ” Apply online ” and follow the instruction carefully given therein step by step, for completing and submission of Application Form.
*CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO MANTAIN THEIR UNIQUE E-MAIL ID AND MOBILE NUMBER THROUGHOUT THE SELECTION PROCESS.
MODE OF EXAMINATION IS COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT).