This book is thoroughly upgraded and improved to incorporate the syllabi of various universities and competitive examinations. It is especially designed to serve as a basic text for undergraduate course in heat and mass transfer for students of Mechanical.
- Strong graphical support for easy understanding of the text.
- More structural approach to enable the students to learn problems meaningfully.
- Every problem in the book is solved by unique and most appropriate methodology.
- General data, formulae and principles of engineering thermodynamics are used in the text for better understanding.
- Inclusion of some new chapters, expansion of existing chapters and increment of solved examples.
- Providers review questions, and variety of exercise problems with answers at the end of each chapter.