Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited THDC India Limited. Has announced a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) Posts. Besides, Diploma in the various stream is eligible. However, Interested candidate can read more details below.
Starting date:08/02/2021 Closing date: 28/02/2021
THDC Recruitment Details:
|Organization||THDC India Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer Trainee|
|Total Vacancy||65 Posts|
|Required Qualification||3 years Full-Time Regular Diploma/ 2 years for Lateral Entry in relevant branch of Engineering|
THDC Recruitment vacancy
|HDC JE Vacancy Details|
|Uttarakhand – 35 Posts|
|Information Technology (IT)||05|
Pay Scale: Minimum basic pay of ₹29,200/-in the pay scale of ₹29,200 – 3% – 1,19,000 (IDA)
THDC JE Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Jr. Engineer Trainee: 3 Yrs Full-Time Regular Diploma/ 02 years for Lateral Entry in relevant branch of Engineering recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education/ Examination and/ or State Departments/Directorates of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with minimum 65% marks for General/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM candidates.
The candidate should have age between 20 to 27 years.
- ₹600/- OBC/ General/ EWS candidates.
- Nil for others.
Steps to Apply Online For THDC JE Recruitment 2021
- Click on the link given below or visit the official website psurectt.in.
- Scroll down and click on the “Recruitment Related Advertisement” option in the list.
- The new candidates are advised to register themself by clicking on “Click Here For New Registration”.
- Fill up your details and submit.
- An Email & SMS is sent to the registered email ID and a Mobile number containing the Registration number and Password.
- Log in with the Registration number and Password and fill in all the important details asked there.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature, left-hand thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration.
Part-I: Consists of General Aptitude and General Awareness with 40 questions.
Part-II: Consists of Technical/ Professional knowledge test with 80 questions from respective discipline.
Click here to download PDF
Click here to apply for THDC